Article 1: Definitions
- 1.1 Property – All land that is registered at the Swedish government under our name. It also includes companies, websites, buildings, vegetation, animals and none living things that belong to the owners of the property.
- 1.2 Owners – The persons that are legally registered as owners of the property as mentioned in article 1.1.
- 1.3a Back to Basic Sweden – Trademark coupled to the domain and website of backtobasicsweden.nl and all activities involved.
- 1.3b Only the legal owners are allowed to use the trademark.
- 1.4a Fireplace – A location assigned by Back to basic Sweden where it is possible to light a controlled fire after receiving instructions and permission of Back to basic Sweden.
- 1.4b Stove – An object assigned by Back to basic Sweden meant to cook on and warmup the room after receiving instructions and permission of Back to basic Sweden.
- 1.4c BBQ – Any object bought or self made with the purpose to grill or cook food on.
- 1.5a Drinking water – Treated and untreated water with purpose to use it as drinking water.
- 1.5b Drinkwater reservoir – Any object such as wells, canisters, containers and others with the purpose to collect or hold drinking water.
- 1.6 Farmland – Land with the purpose to grow food and keep animals. This includes all the farm buildings.
- 1.7 Narcotics – Harddrugs and softdrugs including mushrooms and marijuana. Alcohol is the only exception.
- 1.8 Pets – All domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure. This also includes (tiny) dogs, cats, insects, reptiles, rodents, birds, fish and all other living animals.
- 1.9 Smoking – Any form of smoking, this includes: cigarettes, Sigares, pipes, electric devices, narcotics , smoking on prescription, self made devices and so on.
- 1.10Fermented fish – This includes “surströmming”.
Article 2: General rules
Applying the rules
- 2.1a The terms and rules apply to every person that enters our property, uses our services, accommodation or activity.
- 2.1b Not respecting the hosts, animals, property, house rules or terms and conditions may result in the removal of the person(s) involved from the property of back to basic Sweden without any warning.
- 2.1c In an event as mentioned in article 2.1b no reimbursement will be made.
- 2.1d In an event as mentioned in article 2.1b, Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any costs or damage to the person(s) involved as a result of this event.
- 2.1e In an event as mentioned in article 2.1b the persons leave the property willingly when requested. Back to basic Sweden has the right to take legal action when needed.
- 2.1f All damage and costs made to Back to basic Sweden as a result of an event as mentioned in article 2.1* will be recovered from the person(s) involved. When necessary, legal action will be taken.
Entering the property of Back to basic Sweden.
- 2.2a Every person that enters the property of Back to basic Sweden fully accept and agree thereby the terms and conditions as stated on https://backtobasicsweden.nl/terms-and-conditions/
- 2.2b Every person that enters the property of Back to basic Sweden do so entirely at own risk.
- 2.2c article 2.2b also counts for the persons personal belongings, animals and all other that the person brings.
- 2.2d Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible in case of an accident or damage following on article 2.2b and 2.2c.
- 2.2d Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any costs as a result of an event mentioned in article 2.2*.
- 2.3a Without permission it is not allowed to use or take any property from the property of Back to basic Sweden.
- 2.3b It is not allowed to damage property of Back to basic Sweden.
- 2.3c It is not allowed to build constructions on the property of Back to basic Sweden without permission.
- 2.3d It is not allowed to do harm in any way to the owners or animals of Back to basic Sweden.
- 2.3e When articles 2.3a, 2.3b, 2.3c and 2.4 d are ignored, Back to basic Sweden takes the right to claim compensation for the direct and inderect cost addressed to the responsible person. If necessary, legal action will be taken.
- 2.3d When legal action is taken for any case mentioned in the terms and conditions, the defended agrees that Back to basic Sweden takes the right to claim all direct and inderect costs from the defendant.
Article 3: House rules
- 3.1a The following is not allowed on the whole property of Back to basic Sweden : Smoking, using or bringing narcotics , to open packages containing fermented fish, bringing pets or animals.
- 3.1b It is in no circumstances allowed to collect or pick fruit, flowers, vegetables or other vegetation from the farmland without permission of Back to basic Sweden.
- 3.1c It is in no circumstances allowed to feed, kill or collect farmanimals or their products without permission of Back to basic Sweden.
- 3.1d It is in no circumstances allowed to enter farmland of Back to basic Sweden without permission.
- 3.2a lighting a fire is only allowed after permission and instructions from Back to basic sweden.
- 3.2b lighting a fire outside the designated location is not allowed.
- 3.2c Designated locations to light a fire after following article 3.1a are the fireplace next to the cabin and woodstove inside the cabin.
- 3.3 When using the fireplace, the person must buy or collect legally scrubwood outside the property of Back to basic Sweden.
- 3.4a When using the wood stove the person is only allowed to use healthy, dry, clean and untreated wood. The users must buy the wood and firestarter themselves.
- 3.4b following on article 3.4a it is not allowed to burn anything else. This includes firestarters like spiritus (cubes), paper, gasoline, and so on. The only exception are matches.
- 3.5 It is in no circumstance allowed to use wood or collect wood on the property of Back to basic Sweden without permission.
- 3.6a When lighting a fire the person requested for this is fully responsible of keeping control on the situation.
- 3.6b Following on article 3.6a. In case control of the fire is lost, whatever the reason. The person mentioned in article 3.6a is fully responsible for all the damage and consequences that results from such happening.
- 3.6c Following on article 3.6a and 3.6b. In such case the person mentioned in article 3.6a is legally bound to take the full responsibility and consequences as a result from this. This includes penalties, compensation for damage and all other costs.
- 3.6d Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible in any way for an event as mentioned in article 3.6b.
- 3.7a Back to basic Sweden has the right to claim compensation for any loss, damage or other costs made by the persons as mentioned in article 3*
- 3.7b Following on article 3.7a Back to basic Sweden has the right to take legal action when needed.
- 3.8 Back to basic Sweden has the right to change the terms and conditions at any given moment.
- 4.1a Personal information collected for a certain purpose will only be used for that purpose and be treated confidential.
- 4.1b None of your information is meant to be sold or shared with thirth parties.
- 4.1c Exception on article 4.1b is personal information and documents that are for lega reason needed as: administration, insurance, government and tax purposes. The information will only be used for the party and saved for the time needed. Example of documents are transactions, invoices and bookings.
- 4.2a The website backtobasicsweden.nl uses temporary cookies for a better performance.
- 4.2b The website uses affiliation.
- 4.2c The website uses applications for webstatistics.
- 4.2d The website uses third-party cookies from services like google, youtube, facebook. Instagram and so on. When using these cookies and their service, their terms and conditions apply.
- 4.2e Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any use of the service mentioned in article 4.2d.
- 4.3a Back to basic Sweden does everything to keep your data save, but in the rare occasions of hacking or data thefts, Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible in any way.
Article 5: Taking part on an activity or homestay experience.
- 5.1 Sub terms and conditions stated on the website pages of backtobadicsweden.nl of the homestay or activity are valid.
- 5.2a Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- 5.2b Minimum age for the homestay is 12 years or older.
- 5.2c Minimum age for a bushcraft, survival or bug-out experience is 18 years or older.
- 5.3a Taking part on an activity or homestay is fully at own risque.
- 5.3b Back to basic Sweden can’t be for any reason hold responsible in case of loss or damage to the person or their personal belongings.
- 5.3b The participants are responsible for their own travel and health coverage.
Cancellations made by the booker
- 5.4a In case of a (partial) cancellation made by the booker or participants, there is in no case right of reimbursement.
- 5.4b the only exception on article 5.4a is when the participant has included a travel insurance with their booking as stated in article 10.* and a full cancellation is made.
Cancellation made by Back to basic Sweden.
- 5.5a In the rare occasion of a full cancellation made only by Back to basic Sweden the booker will recieve full reimbursement.
- 5.5b In case of a partial cancellation made only by Back to basic Sweden, a reimbursement will be calculated on fare use.
- 5.5c An example of article 5.5b is the termination of a survival course due to dangerous weather conditions.
- 5.5d Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any costs made by the booker and fellow travelers that will be a result of article 5a or 5b, for example travel cost or other costs that are made to anticipate with an activity or homestay.
Article 6: Rentals & borrowed tools and gears.
- 6.1 Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible in any way in case of loss or damage to the person or their personal belongings because of the use of rental or borrowed tools and gears like bicycles, knives, axes, saw, e.d.
- 6.2 In case of damage made to, or loss of rental or borrowed tools and gears by the renter, this person must pay the replacement and replacement costs of the damaged or losed item(s).
Article 9: Bookings and Payments.
- 9.1 Bookings, services and activities become valid only after the full payment is recieved by cash or the bankaccount of backtobasicsweden.nl
- 9.2a For the currency rate Back to basic Sweden counts current rate. Back to basic Sweden has the right to change this rate.
- 9.2b In the event of an reimbursement Back to basic Sweden will use the same currency that is used for the payment.
- 9.2c In the event of a reimbursement the recipient is responsible for the transaction costs and compensation of the exchangerate. Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any deduction made by the bank.
- 9.2d When a booking or service is payed to the account of Back to basic Sweden the payer is responsible for the transaction costs and compensation of the exchangerate.
- 9.3a Back to basic Sweden has the right to cancel a reservation at any time.
- 9.3b Back to basic Sweden has the right to change the reservation period at any time.
- 9.3c When the payment of a reservation is recieved after the reservation period, Back to basic Sweden has the right to decline and reimburse the payment as stated in Article 9.2*
- Back to basic Sweden can’t be hold responsible for any consequences or costs as result of an action stated in article 9.* and 10.*
- 9.4 Back to basic Sweden has the right to reject a booking, request, reservation or service without reason.
- 9.5a The mainbooker is responsible for all persons that accompanies the mainbooker.
- 9.5b The mainbooker is responsible for the following:
- Compensation of any damage made by the group.
- Informing the group about the house rules.
- Informing the group clearly of the booking location and living conditions.
- Informing the group about the terms and conditions.
- Keeping the group to the terms and conditions.
- Behavior of the group.
- 9.5c Not respecting the hosts of Back to basic Sweden, the house rules or terms and conditions may result in the removal of (a part of) the group from the property of Back to basic Sweden. In this case reimbursement or compensation will not be made to the booker.
- 9.5d Legal steps will be taken in such case as stated in Article 9.5c.
- 9.5e Back to basic Sweden will claim any costs as a result of articles 9.5c and 9.5d.
Ending of the obligations
- 9.6a As soon as Back to basic Sweden has fulfilled the service that is payed for the claim of rights of all articles related to this service will end.
- 9.6b Exception on article 9.6a is when payments or claims to or from the client has jet to be made.
- 9.6c Exception on article 9.6a is made when both parties agree to end the contract.
Article 10: Cancellation insurance
Validity of the cancellation insurance:
- 10.1a – The insurance is only valid if it is included with a booking for a Back to basic Sweden homestay experience, activity or rental booked through backtobasicsweden.nl
- 10.1b – The cancellation insurance can only be taken out at the time of booking.
- 10.1c – Taking out the cancellation insurance after payment of the booking is considered invalid.
- 10.1d – The insurance is only valid for the booking to which it is linked.
- 10.1e – The insurance is only valid after payment of the full booking amount plus insurance premium has been received by backtobasicsweden.nl
- 10.1f – The insurance is only valid in case of cancellation of the entire booking.
- 10.1g – No reason is required for cancellation.
Calculation of the cancellation insurance premium.
- 10.2a – To calculate the premium of the cancellation insurance, 10% of the booking amount is taken. Example: if the booking amounts to €45, the premium for the cancellation insurance is €45.00 x 0.1 = €4.50. The total amount to be paid for the booking including insurance is then €45 + €4.50 = €49.50
Extra costs in case of a cancellation:
- 10.3a – No administration costs will be charged in case of cancellation.
- 10.3b – If compensation is made, any transaction costs are for the recipient. These costs are calculated and deducted by the bank.
Termination of the insurance contract.
- 10.4a – Upon termination of the cancellation insurance, all rights referred to in Article 10.* expire.
- 10.4b – If not used, the cancellation insurance expires 48 hours before the check-in time as stated in the booking.
- 10.4c – If a cancellation insurance request is made before the contract is terminated, the case will be heard to determine whether the applicant is entitled to payment.
- 10.4d – In the event of a definitive rejection or right to payment of the insured amount after a requested as named in Article 10.4c, you will be informed by email or by telephone, whereby the case is considered to be completed. The insurance contract is hereby terminated and all rights referred to in article 10.* lapse.
- 10.4d – Once concluded, premature termination of the cancellation insurance is not possible.
Term calculation for any compensation:
- 10.5a – If the conditions as stated in Article 10.* are met, the check-in time stated in the booking will be used for the calculation of the term in the event of cancellation.
- 10.5b – The term for a compensation of 75% expires exactly 2 months before the time referred to in Article 10.5a.
- 10.5c – The term for a compensation of 50% expires exactly 1 week before the time referred to in Article 10.5a.
- 10.5d – The term for a compensation of 25% expires exactly 48 hours before the time referred to in Article 10.5a
The calculation of the compensation amount in case of cancellation:
- 10.6 – If you meet all the conditions stated in Articles 10.1* to 10.5*, the following formula will be used to calculate the compensation in the event of a cancellation: (Full booking amount – insurance premium) x term in % = compensation.
Payment process with reimbursement:
- 10.7a – Als er overeenkomstig artikel 10. * het recht op terugbetaling is, zal Terug naar de basis Zweden het bedrag dat moet worden terugbetaald naar de rekening van de hoofdboeker zoals vermeld op het boekformulier.
- 10.7b – Het bedrag van de compensatie zal worden terugbetaald in dezelfde valuta als die welke de reservering is betaald.
- Voor alle in artikel 10 genoemde bedragen en berekeningen wordt de in artikel 9.2 bis vermelde wisselkoers gebruikt.
Artikel 11: Inschrijvingen en aanmeldingen
- Persoonlijke gegevens nodig voor inschrijvingen van een workshop, actieviteit of nieuwsbrief worden niet gedeeld met derden.
- U heeft de mogelijkheid om persoonsgegevens te wijzigen of laten verwijderen. Met uitzondering van gegevens die noodzakelijk zijn voor de adminsitratie, waaronder te noemen betalingen en factuur gegevens.
artikel 12: Deelname aan een interview of als gastschrijver
- Indien u deelneemt aan een artikel voor op de website van Back to basic Sweden, wordt deze pas na goedkeuring van de auteur of deelnemer geplaatst.
- Na uw goedkeuring voor het plaatsen van het artikel stemt u toe dat alle gegevens genoemd in het artikel eigendom zijn van Back to basic Sweden en openbaar gesteld mogen worden.
- Deze gegevens mogen alleen doormiddel van een link gedeeld worden.
- Ter bescherming van de auteur of deelnemer zijn wijzigingen aan het artikel door derden niet toegestaan.
- Alle publicaties zijn orgineel, duplicaten van het artikel zijn niet toegetsaan. Indien nodig zullen stappen ondernomen worden.
Artikel 13 Algemene disclaimer
- 13.1a Terug naar de basis Zweden heeft het recht om de voorwaarden op elk moment te wijzigen.
- 13.1b Met uitzondering van de huisregels zijn de voor het laatst ondertekende voorwaarden geldig in geval van een wijziging zoals bedoeld in artikel 11.1 bis
- 13.2 De originele tekst van dit document “voorwaarden” is geschreven in het Engels, fouten kunnen voorkomen in de automatische vertaling. Daarom kunnen geen rechten worden onttrokken uit vertalingen. Wijzigingen en typen van fouten gereserveerd.